Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Land of Burma






It has been almost two years since i have been to Burma, however it is a place that i think of on a daily bases. I have been so lucky to do and go, to as many places that i have been. I have always come back changed, with a new perception of life, and a handful of changes i feel that i must make to become a better person. I wish that more people could have the opportunities that i have had. I think there would be less bull $#%&, and greed in the world if more people saw what i have seen first hand. It is like an awakening, and your mind is so full of thoughts and questions, it is truly hard to bear.

~All I Know is... That I Know Nothing At All~

That is not meant to be a discouraging remark, more of a motivational one. With all that we experience...there are vast lands where few feet have traveled. Knowing that there is so much more to learn, helps me keep a balance, and in times of hardship, remembering the faces of Burma, keeps me focused on a better tomorrow.